[pct-l] Move on up the trail

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 10:14:23 CST 2009

Hay gang

I am thinking about retirement.  If I do, I want to move out of Los Angeles and settle somewhere in middle California or the lower half or Oregon.  I want to settle somewhere near the trail and major highways, as hiking will become an even bigger part of my life than it is now. I'm looking for a mid-size town with a fairly liberal atmosphere, not too expensive, mild climate (don't want to be snowed-in during the winter).  Anyone have some suggestions on towns to look at?  I've been in this cubical for far too long.  Oh, to be a wondering.

Shepard