[pct-l] Thru hiking books to read??

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Nov 17 22:30:42 CST 2009

Hi,

Once again I make my offer to Tom and others to burn and send you DVD's
from all the years.  I still have the masters on my Mac. Just send me
you mailing address off-list as well as the years you want.  All years
from 2003 (first) thru 2008 (latest) available.  I make take a little
while to get them to you.  depends on how much it rains, etcetera . . .

I do this as my bit of trail-magic and to thank all the list members
who've put up with my posts and questions all these years.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"