[pct-l] Trail Humor

carol bruno carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 10:41:59 CST 2009

Ahh! Switchback----always endearing yourself to the hiker public!  /cq

--- On Fri, 11/20/09, hiker97 at aol.com <hiker97 at aol.com> wrote:

From: hiker97 at aol.com <hiker97 at aol.com>
Subject: Trail Humor
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Date: Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:10 AM

Our intrepid trail hero, Grizzly, decided to go down to the local trailtown saloon and have a few with his trail bros.

After he sits down the conversation turns to problems with their better-halfs.

As Grizzly looks down at his brew, he says, "How many men does it take to open a beer anyway?"

Switchback replies, "None.  It should be open when she brings it."

"Say, How do you fix a woman's watch?"

Gorp responds, "You don't.  There is a clock on the oven."

Old Geezer observes, "I married Miss Right.  I just did not know her first name was Always.  I have not spoken to her in 18 months because I did not want to interrupt her."

 Trail Stomper joins in.  "Well, my misses and I had a fight last night.  She asked me what was on TV and I said dust."

Unsupported says, "Do you know why is a laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?  Because a woman who cannot even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you."

Grizzly states, "Hold on.  I think we are being Male Chauvinist Pigs.  Say, what is worse than that?"

Switchback replies, "A woman that won't do what she's told."

You know who.