[pct-l] Hello all ! An introduction ~

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Sat Nov 21 12:24:39 CST 2009

Hi Kimberlie,

We are planning a 2011 thruhike and I don't think it's ever too early to start planning. When you can't hike, planning is at least a little exciting. As a matter of fact we have been planning this since 2007 and were able to section hike 600 miles of PCT in 2009. If you don't mind getting a preview of the trail, you may want to think about doing part of the trail in 2010 (we plan another 300 miles) to shake down your gear.

On the other hand, there is something to be said for saving the trail for your thruhike and getting to experience the whole thing for the first time.

BigToe