[pct-l] Squabble

Glen Winters glenbwint at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 16:48:48 CST 2009

New product

I have produced a recipe for cutting the squab out of the squabble. You get approximatly 2 oz of squab per squabble, cook as desired. This top secret recipe which will be available for a low low price, and is far more useful then dehydrated water. The only caveat is that internet access on the trail will be required to access this high quality protein source. If you see great possibilities in this invention I'm also offering for a limited time select area franchise opportunities. Get in on the ground floor today "Squabbling" for the future of hikers and all the hungry children in India that wouldn't have starved if only you ate your peas for dinner as a child.

Sincerely,
Don't cry for me
Argentina