[pct-l] My sleeping bag gained 5 ounces?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Nov 22 10:16:41 CST 2009

Good morning, Brian,

Lately I’ve noticed much the same phenomena when I step on the bathroom
scale.   After careful consideration I arrived at the conclusion that the
problem is caused by the hole in the ozone layer:  It’s letting in too much
gravity.  My wife has another theory that’s just too absurd to mention –
some drivel about beer and pizza.
Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09