[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 23, Issue 51

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 19:26:25 CST 2009

Hi Ice axe, and all.

I just did a little addition and I figured I spent pretty close to $4000
total to do the trail.
Money very well spent!  I never really deprived myself of much either.  When
I felt like eating in town I did.  I ate pretty well on the trail too.
Never let the cost of an item deprive me of what I wanted.  I'm sure I could
have done it cheaper but I enjoyed the beer, the bourbon, and the many
meals.

I did have most of my gear before the trip and only replaced my pack and my
shoes (5 pair).  I did have about 13 mail drops that were included in the
cost above.

Just another data point for those future thrus.

Day-Late (who was privileged to finish the same day as Ice axe)