[pct-l] The end of the ADZPCTKO?

Keith Robertson surferkeith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 23 14:35:11 CST 2009

Jim, I don't think you read my post correctly. What gave you the idea that I don't like the KO? Also, I mentioned that the rumor is the the forest service is pressuring to end the KO. Of course they don't have jurisdiction. If true, this would be a great shame. I was merely inquiring as to whether anyone else had heard of this, not advocating such a loss.

Handyrock