[pct-l] Hiking wet

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Nov 25 20:56:32 CST 2009

We do a similar thing with the silnylon ponchos. We snap the bottom corners
on one side of the poncho. Then we pull one corner of the other side thru
the loop and snap it to the remaining corner on that side. This pulls the
back of the poncho up under our backpacks and it is pretty effective. We
pull our arms inside the poncho. That helps, but we still get wet.
Especially from brushing against the leaves of wet bushes.

Ken