[pct-l] section d closures

Marcello Cerniglia marccerniglia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 13:33:04 CST 2009

This is very valuable information.....I am planning a 2010 northbound
hike....and..I am seriously considering attending the kick off, and then go
chill with a friend in San Diego for 5 weeks and make my final
preparations.......Then get myself up to Agua Dulce around the begining of
June, and walk to Canada......Then return to Mexico border and hike north to
Agua Dulce after Section D has been re-opened....

Thoughts?