[pct-l] FLTs BEWARE!!! Marauding Trail Pirates Are Out Attempting to Befuddle Us!!!

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Nov 27 17:37:27 CST 2009

All fellow female leadership-types should be on alert:  Trail Pirates are on
the loose, trying random acts of kindness to confuse and befuddle us.  Case
in point:

A large bag full of this FLTs favorite M&Ms were left on the front porch of
this FLT haven this afternoon, along with a thoughtful and sweet note.
Goodness only knows what they're up to this time!!!  They know we FLTs are
temporarily calmed by chocolate and with a mouthful of peanut M&Ms we can
forget that those rotten scalliwags could be doing a million other things
beside trying to butter us up and be nice to us.  They are up to something!

Known for sacking trail towns and telling off-color trail jokes, these
pirates are dangerous and cunning. They can soften up even the most hardened
female leadership-type heart. It can happen to you!  Beware!

L-Rod

p.s.  Thank you Manyon and Switchback!!!