[pct-l] Why Hike Wet at all?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Nov 27 18:05:08 CST 2009

Question:  "Even thought I did not have to make twenty-five miles, I
still had to make twenty-five miles. Had to, but don't know why."

Answer:  Simple. You are Obsessive Compulsive just like a lot of the
rest of us including me.  When you gotta hike, you gotta hike.  There
are far worse compulsions and obsessions.

My well aged 2¢

Tortoise

Because truth matters"