[pct-l] Trail Humor - St Peter

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 21:08:00 CST 2009

Our intrepid PCT hero, Switchback, is standing before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the hiker offered. "I stopped into this PCT trail town
saloon and came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman.  I directed
them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.  So, I approached the largest and most
tattooed biker and smacked him in the face. Then I kicked his bike over, ripped out his
nose ring, and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off or I'll kick the crap out of
all of you!'"

St. Peter was impressed. "When did this happen?"

"Couple a minutes ago ... "