[pct-l] Big Feet

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 16:08:32 CST 2009

Having big feet is better than having a Big Foot.

Ok. I know  But thing is, Switchback is rubbing off on me.

The Incredible Bulk

On Nov 29, 2009, at 10:53 AM, J J at Ridge Trail <jj at ridgetrailhiker.com> wrote:

Wow. Have you come to the right place! Lots of big feet here. I'm graduating from 14EEEE to 15EEEE. New Balance 909s. They have mixed reviews on one of the retailers' sites:
http://www.nbwebexpress.com/newbalanceMT909OR.htm#pgtop

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com
http://ridgetrailhiker.com