[pct-l] Have had a hard time convincing my hiking partner...

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Sun Nov 29 20:19:34 CST 2009

I so concur with HYOH.  Maybe plan from the get-go for each of you to hike
the Sierra at different times.  Hitching can be a pain, but it's fully
possible to jump ahead, jump back, flip-flop, whatever you need to do.
Then, plan on a reunion.  Mountains, snow, meadows, bunnies, stark rock
faces, flowers... You'll both get what you want out of the walk...
especially when you walk the Cascades, together.

H.R. HuffnPuff