[pct-l] Have had a hard time convincing my hiking partner...

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Nov 29 20:37:08 CST 2009

When I got to the Sierra in the normal hiking season, the meadows
were green and full of wildflowers. I followed wildflowers (mostly
mule ears) for all of July. In September the Sierras will be dry and
brown.

I remember meeting a couple in Lake Tahoe. They decided to split up
(on the hike, not their relationship) so that each could experience
their own hike for a while. They thought if they each had their own
hikes and shared them together later, it would be like getting two
hikes to experience for the price of one. They seemed really smart
and settled in their relationship to be able to do something like that.

Kind of like how someone here once said they felt: I wish you could
be here alone to experience this with me. Something like that.

Diane