[pct-l] The Pleasures of Pooping in the Woods

Hernandez hernand at magicriver.net
Mon Nov 30 13:12:40 CST 2009

Four things I appreciated about "passing" in the woods:

1. The fact that I wasn't spoiling 3 gallons of fresh water per "visit."
(well, 1.5, since I recently got an EPA recommended toilet.)
2. It gave me a good reason to actually stop and take a break.
3. Mule Ear, to get the cleanup started and save on TP.
4. A poo with a view.

H.R. HuffnPuff