[pct-l] Question about training

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Oct 1 14:01:01 CDT 2009

I actually ordered the titanium whatchamahoosey!  ;-)

I've lived in So Cal almost all my life and I can tell you that be
lower on insulation is better for the hot summer sections!

BUT - starting this trip with very low body fat has come across as a
very bad idea.  (Unless 66 days is your objective! ;-)

In talking about this thread with my workout partner (and we hope to
be PCT partners after the final kid graduates from High School!) I
said I wanted to get down to a "well conditioned" me, and then gain
about 5-7% of pounds of "energy reserves" shortly before we left.  I
figure them to be depleted well before Donna's place...  :-)

BillB