[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 22, Issue 8

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 21:23:15 CDT 2009

Shepherd,

Paul Hacker and I were both interviewed explaining the geology and tectonics of Nth Calif to their film crew last month.? The latest word is that editing and finishing is likely to result in it being shown sometime early next year.? Their first Ntl Scenic Trail project, about the AT,??is going to be aired in early Nov.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

From: Amanda L Silvestri <aslive at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Documentery film

I have been watching the Kin Burns Series on PBS?The National Parks, America's
Best Idea.? It has been informative and of course, it makes me want to be out
there hiking.? It also reminded me that someone, I believe it is National
Geographic, was out?on the PCT?filming this past season.? Does anyone know how
they are progressing on their film project on the PCT?
?
Shepherd

Greg

"Wise men find pleasure in water; the virtuous in mountains"
- Confucius-