[pct-l] Anyone out there?

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 10:05:12 CDT 2009

Yes...Sage, a girl, traveling alone left here on 9/12, but NOBO or SOBO, she
didn't say, hopefully she's going south and is well prepared for this snow
and past Tahoe by now.  Don't know where that'd put her.  Maybe in harm's
way....Ned, do you have any idea?
On 8/30, Steve and Kristen were here headed south..  And NoMap (and that's a
scary thought) was here on 8/28, going south aas well.
NOBO's to watch for would be McCrabben (F), left here on 8/14, Bobrob and
lil' Buddha on (8/13), Blue and Smokey Bear (8/11), Spare Change and Woody
(8/14), Valhalla (M), alone on 9/15, Mr. Clean (8/8) and Hula Daddy on
8/10.  OH! and Jack Rabbit and H.W.A.P. (don't ask!) are thrus who left here
on 8/25, Jobo left the same day and Rif-Raf and Frakin' Mess left on 8/18.
 Please let us know if/when they pass thru River Haven or any place further
north that you can track. Like the border..............or get off the trail
somewhere along the line, should anyone hear.  We worry about our late
traveling 'kids'.
Thank you,
FireFly