[pct-l] Section K - CA

woodd5 at att.net woodd5 at att.net
Sun Oct 4 10:18:43 CDT 2009

A friend of mine and I will be hiking section K - NB starting on the 10th at
Echo Lake. This will be our first time on the PCT. Lots of day hiking on the
coast. We are really excited about it. Can you give us you top 5 pointers
for our trip? Of course we are hoping the weather will be decent but you
never know...Thanks.

Plus I guess this will be our notice that we will be out there. We are not
in a hurry so this section will probably take us longer than most. We are
wanting to be to Donner by the 17th.

Thanks everyone.

TJ