[pct-l] Good News ...about getting in shape for a hike

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 3 16:44:35 CDT 2009

I used to jog with a light pack, pump iron, and go on long walks with a
heavy pack, up steep hills, sweating and groaning all the way, to stay
in good hiking shape.
NO  MORE!!!........."Postholer has made me see the light".

< Postholer wrote:......."muscle growth is a product of  "RESTING
"......not lifting weights".....>

Why has no one pointed this out to me before?
No more sweating, no more groaning!!!
 From this moment forward I will take postholer's advice and build
muscles the easy way, by resting on my favorite muscle building  couch.
I'm so exited about this,........sitting on my favorite couch, getting
into hiking shape and watching the muscles grow.

Yes,......I will be in great hiking shape for my upcoming Grand Canyon Trek.

JMT Reinhold
Your exited trail companion