[pct-l] October 4th snow in the sierras leaves one SOBO super SAD

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:26:56 CDT 2009

See
http://www.4jeffrey.net/pct/
for water reports, including my report (and Janet's) last month for sections
F and G.  Don't know how valid those reports are now, but they might be
useful.

I phoned Mary re cache maintenance for their caches at Kelso Valley Road and
Bird Spring Pass before departing NOBO from Tehachaphi Willow Spring Road.
As I was tanking up at their cache at Kelso Valley Road, Mary and Bill drove
up (!) and we chatted for a spell:  wonderful, neat folks.  Mary, Bill --
thank you again!

Enjoy the desert!

Barney