[pct-l] Ibuprofen (Mountaingoat Fraser)

Mountaingoat Fraser mistermountaingoat at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:52:20 CDT 2009

Thanks Dave, I've wondered about that myself. I always suspected the calcium
thing as I was vegan for several years prior to that. I never heard of any
other hikers getting stress fractures (let alone two). I was carrying much
too much weight for my skinny frame and legs (this was 2004) but still...
Went back in 2006 and did the second half of the AT, plus the Long Trail,
and have never felt better. In the meantime I'd lowered my pack weight
considerably - and now ingest regular dairy etc. Blood tests not long ago
were as good as they get, apparently...

Slovenia to Austria - wow!

--
And That's All the Goat Wrote