[pct-l] After action report

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 09:16:14 CDT 2009

I thought someone would catch that.? I should have known it would be you.? ? I try to throw in a few zingers and see if anyone?notices them.

I have started my next After Action Report if I get to go back to Horseshoe Meadows later this month.?

I think after this one, there will definitely be a reward out for my head from the Terminators.? May be I should lay off them for a while until things cool down.???

Nah.

Cheers, Switchback?