[pct-l] Still hiking...

Peggy Ratermann pingopeg at verizon.net
Mon Oct 5 20:57:18 CDT 2009

Best of luck to you, Tamsin!  We were in the North Cascades on Sunday.  A spectacular day with 360 degree views and about 6-12 inches of easy snow to hike through.  Gaiters were welcome, but no other special equipment.  I think you should have some great hiking days ahead!  We'll be at Cutthroat Pass this weekend, and at this time of year, we usually see thru hikers.  The weather should hold at least for the next week or so.

Peggy