[pct-l] splinters trailhead (CA section C)

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 8 00:55:14 CDT 2009

This weekend I'd like to chip away at one of the two sections I have left
to do by hiking from Splinters Trailhead to the Deep Creek Bridge and
thence to the hot springs and back, a long day, but with ideal weather.

I'd like to ask the local folks on this list whether there are any
current issues with the road or trail in this area that I should be
aware of.    The Station fire is far away and the Sheep fire is not so
distant, but inciweb doesn't indicate any closures in the area I have in
mind.