[pct-l] PCT Closure

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:14:04 CDT 2009

PCT Sobos,

This following is from the Cal Fire website.

The Pacific Crest Trail is close from Interstate 15 to State Highway 14, and
through hikers can use State Highway 138 as an alternate route.

For further information about these restrictions or the Sheep Fire, contact
the Fire Information Center at (909) 383-5688.

Further information can be found at
http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/about/forder0906.shtml

I can provide a shuttle from Agua Dulce to Cajon Pass for sobos who don't
want to do the highway 138 road walk.  You will need to wait until I get off
from work at 4 PM during weekdays.  I can carry two hikers per trip.

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk