[pct-l] Good News ...about getting in shape for a hike

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 19:46:59 CDT 2009

The power of the great Switchback's electro-magnetic curse has recently been studied by Nobel scientists (well, actually a couple dentists) and found it be so strong as suck the Sierra into the White Mtns, therein collapsing and crushing all of the eastern Sierran communities.?The LA Dept of Water and Power has been paying Switchback huge sums of money to get him to do this, so that ALL of the eastern Sierra water can be totally siphoned off to blood thirsty and water thirsty LA.?The press has not gotten?wind of this . . . yet.???

Greg

"Wise men find pleasure in water; the virtuous in mountains"
- Confucius-