[pct-l] Temperatures in Section A in early March

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Fri Oct 9 15:32:35 CDT 2009

On Friday 09 October 2009 1:17:45 Jim BayGarden wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am wondering about what temperature extremes from Campo to Warner
> Springs to expect in early March.  ? ? ?
>
> Walk well,
> Jim Keener ( J J )
> http://baygardeners.com

Anything from 90-100 degrees with blazing sun to below freezing and snow.
Sometimes in the same week.  In '07 I left Campo early april with hot and sunny
weather at the border; by the time I got to Mt Laguna it was below freezing,
windy and snowing, it was sunny again crossing the San Felipe Hills, then was
mixed rain and snow going into Warner Springs.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.