[pct-l] Recharging I-Phone on trail

Andrew Jones jwinm2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 16:52:42 CDT 2009

The problem with the Solio is that it really does need to be left in full view of the sun at an optimal angle in order to charge and it takes quite some time to fully charge the battery. I've seen pictures of people just attaching the Solio to their backpack or something to charge and that won't work. The angle to the sun will just change so much so often that you'll never get it charged while you're on the go. Solio is great don't get me wrong but unless you start out with it fully charged you won't be able to top it up or charge it while you hike.