[pct-l] water and walking

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:55:31 CDT 2009

For a couple of years (including Campo to KM this year) the  SteriPen always
has worked for me, according to the instructions.    I carry an extra set of
batteries and have the SteriPen "pre filter" and bottle.  When operating the
system, I'm careful that the top edge of the water SteriPen bottle is not
touched with untreated water.
Barney