[pct-l] info?

Randy Fitch randy7j at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 01:41:19 CDT 2009

Thanks Scott for the info, very helpful!!
what are people using as far as tents or tarps? I have just been turned on
to tarptents, particularly the Moment and see the light weight and thought
of using a hiking pole. has anyone used these? Do they hold up to wind and
rain okay? I was also looking at the Marmot EOS 1P, anyone like this?

What is the evening weather in lower cali like before the higher sierras in
early may?Do i need a light jacket for cool nights? or expect a hot first
month? and as far as feet, does anyone use liners? or just replace and dry
socks constantly?

Thanks,
Randy