[pct-l] Sub- five JMT at 69?

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 09:48:56 CDT 2009

Unsupported Reinhold writes: My wife is shouting......"THAT WINDOW SLAMMED SHUT LONG AGO".  Yeahh....well....we'll see....but I tend to agree with her that at age 69 I am probably a little old for that extreme stuff. Perhaps I should, instead, hang around the Sr. Center with Switchback and play bridge and lawn bowl.

Switchback replies: Well, happy birthday to a real PCT record setter of yesteryear.  I think you should wait until you hit 70 and set the super senior JMT record.  That would be a real record that could stand for years.  Start your training and planning now.  You have one year.
=