[pct-l] you all rock!!

Randy Fitch randy7j at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:45:26 CDT 2009

I hope to see you all out on the trail, Thanks Again!!
..other than the Pocket PCT what are some really good maps and detailed
resupply and town info? I looked at postholer but it seemed
not sufficient... and i'm ordering the pocket PCT, but still would like as
much resources as possible!!

oh... coming from FL should I buy most small items (fuel
sources, toiletries, etc..)  in san diego or is there some
where further down toward campo like an outfitter or such? and do i send
my initial bounce box(if chosen to use) from san diego or else where? unless
it is just personal?

Gaiter's? what's this? necessary?

Curious George,
Randy