[pct-l] The Joys of Toenail Removal

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Thu Oct 22 12:34:28 CDT 2009

I used to constantly lose my big toe nails from hiking and playing basketball. One day when buying new shoes the salesman asked if anyone had measured my feet recently. I couldn't remember the last time, so he did. My feet had grown a half size (if you can believe that Strider's feet COULD get any bigger!) sometime between about 30 years old and 45.  Ever since, with the right size of shoes, I've had almost no problems with blisters or lost nails.  I say almost because a few weeks ago I dropped a sheet of drywall on my toe and it came off a few days ago from the injury. OUCH!

Greg Hummel

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire"