[pct-l] Gaiters

Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 16:02:16 CDT 2009

I would recommend Dirty Girl Gaiters - stylish, very light, great for hiking and cheaper ($15) than what REI charges.  What more could you want?

www.dirtygirlgaiters.com

Spring

From: Keith Robertson <surferkeith at sbcglobal.net>

Definitely buy gaiters, your feet will be happy that you did. Hiking gaiters are different than the ones we use for powder skiing as they fit very tightly around the top of the boot and will keep your feet amazingly clean. Your blister situation should be minimized as well (maybe). REI has them for $25-30 or so and they're a good investment, especially in SoCal where the trail is composed of lots of loose dirt and sand.

Handyrock