[pct-l] A quote for a hike

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Thu Oct 22 19:21:48 CDT 2009

I like the quote .  As I get older I love reading good ones.  I came
across this one in my recent readings.  I am using it as a guideline
as I contemplate my hitting the PCT on or around April 15, 2010:

I have always held it a crime to anticipate evils. I believe it a good
comfortable road until I am compelled to believe differently .      -
Meriwether Lewis, May 26, 1805.