[pct-l] Gaiters (Spring)

Rick Donahue anutherrick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:26:05 CDT 2009

The Dirty Girl Gaiters are very nice, colorful, and light. I had a pair
(bluish, I think) but ended up with a pair
of Simblissity <http://www.simblissity.net/levagaiter.htm> light gray after
my wife said I looked like a giant male figure skater in my DGG's. Not that
there's anything wrong with male figure skaters... but I could never wear
them again. For my weak ego the
$26 light grays were worth every penny.

--Rick

From: Spring <kjssail at yahoo.com>

I would recommend Dirty Girl Gaiters - stylish, very light, great for
hiking?and cheaper ($15) than what REI charges.? What more could you want?
?
www.dirtygirlgaiters.com

Spring

From: Keith Robertson <surferkeith at sbcglobal.net>

Definitely buy gaiters, your feet will be happy that you did. Hiking gaiters
are different than the ones we use for powder skiing as they fit very
tightly around the top of the boot and will keep your feet amazingly clean.
Your blister situation should be minimized as well (maybe). REI has them for
$25-30 or so and they're a good investment, especially in SoCal where the
trail is composed of lots of loose dirt and sand.

Handyrock