[pct-l] PCT calendars coming

bclay shannon bclayshannon at att.net
Sun Oct 25 20:27:52 CDT 2009

All,

I hope this isn't viewed as "spamming" or "trolling" or whatever here:

I have created a calendar ("MOUNTAINS 2010 Calendar") that contains mostly pictures from (or near) the PCT, namely between Etna Summit and Carson Pass in Northern California. There will also be two PCT-specific calendars available in the near future, as well as a book that will be half-narrative and half-photographs based on my hikes between the two areas named above. The book will be free to download, as all my other books are.

If anybody is interested, you can view the images for the calendar online (you don't have to buy it to look at the images and see if maybe you recognize any of the locations; click the "Preview" button) at:

http://www.lulu.com/content/lulustudio-calendar/mountains-2010-calendar/7831656 - Clay Shannon AKA Blackbird Crow Raven