[pct-l] REI

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Oct 27 18:58:40 CDT 2009

I joined REI when they opened their second store -- in Berkeley in about
1972. my number is 500nnn-a(for alpha).

When I was last in an REI, in Folsom on my way to the Sierra, I gave
then my member number and initial and their system would not take it for
some reason although it was suppose to. So I used my phone number.  So
one less number to remember although I probably won't forget that one.

Ah, the good old days. But they weren't all that good.  We were just
younger and dumber. ;-)

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>