[pct-l] re coyotes

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Sat Oct 31 16:14:51 CDT 2009

First, just remember that coyotes in Canada dont look like the average coyote
here in the  southern  states.
They are roughly the same size as wolves. these coyotes could be the result of
Idiots who buy or breed Hybrids, so that they can have the warm fuzzy feeling
of having wolf puppies. these morons are usually clueless fluffy wolfy lovey
dovey wannabee's or Macho jerks, who own wolf Hybrids as some kind of macho,
gun carrying, neanderthal's with small penis syndrome
best to save the wild pack by culling these inbreeds.
It sounds insensitive and cruel, but I'd rather have a true healthy, wild breed
 stock than the results of morons breeding attempts.
I'm not saying that these are definitely hybrids, but they threaten the greater
wild coyote populations, by letting them carry out their learned aggressiveness
towards humans.
My Wife and her brother deal with these people daily when fish and game officers
confiscate wolf pets, or clueless owners in over their heads, not realizing
they tried to domesticate wild coyotes and wolves, have to bring these animals
to our ranch for rehab or to house, well they are placed with other qualified
compounds.
If this pack is allowed to continuet's attacks, people will start to shoot ALL
coyotes in this area on site, by those who associate wild healthy
coyotes with these inbred or sick dogs.
This is a very tough decision.
I'm glad I dont have make the call.
The wildlife biologists calling these shots are not making these choices
lightly.
my two cents worth.
be kind.....

Like wolves, they can hunt in a pack.  A friend of mine had a coyote run
thru her property.  When her 2 larger dogs chased after it, the rest of the
pack came in and tried to grab her 2 smaller dogs.  The woman was on
horseback and chased them off.