[pct-l] Fw: Bayou - Next years hiking plan, from Mojave.

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 21:11:28 CDT 2009

"How's Your Trail?"    Bayou   If you plan Mojave to Big Bear be aware that
a big part is through the San Gabriel Mountains which at this time are on
"FIRE"!!!
Yes it will be Black and Dirty and still very bad to Breath, also there will
probably be a lot of "SNOW"!!!  That is mostly high elevation for So Cal.
Just guessing average would be 5000'.   Good Luck  and  Remember  "Be
Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill   "Semper Fi'

PS  Mount Baden Powel  is over 9000'