[pct-l] water in Sections F & G to KM?

be hope bh.csuchico at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:12:02 CDT 2009

Hi Janet,
I'm NOBO from the Tehachapi-Willow Springs Rd on 9/10 and have an offer from
a friend to assist me with one or more water caches.  However, this won't be
resolved until 9/10; I would also be interested in what others can share
about water.  Question:  in there any chance that Bill and Mary are still
doing their two caches?
Barney