[pct-l] reception

moodyjj at comcast.net moodyjj at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 13:44:02 CDT 2009

There have been several recent threads on this subject, if you can find them in archives.  Also, look at Whiteblaze.net / PCT forum.  For just email, the PEEK sounds intriguing, and cheap.  I too am planning a thru in 2010 and am looking for a "device".  One of the best suggestions I've read is this - if you're traveling with a partner, one use Verizon and the other ATT, to increase your coverage.

Good luck,

Mango