[pct-l] How much water?

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Sep 11 13:20:21 CDT 2009

Just a note, the faucets were off at Burnt Rancheria and the campground was
closed when I hiked section A in March of '07. They probably turn them on
after the weather warms up a bit later in the season.  Given that it was
March, I found many of the seasonal streams running, and the wildflower
display was amazing. YMMV

L-Rod