[pct-l] Kennedy Meadows South Info

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Sep 12 09:35:51 CDT 2009

There's a place to park next to the bridge where the PCT crosses the
road that leads to KM and the campground. I'm not sure if it allows
overnight, but it looks like it would. There is a trail register at
KM store, which is about a mile east of the bridge. It's a "fun"
register, a log of PCT hikers. I add that because I'm not sure if
you're asking about something more "official". There's also another
trail register a few miles up the trail.

Diane