[pct-l] source for silnylon stuff sacks

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Sep 16 00:09:32 CDT 2009

Just went to ZPacks to check out their stuff sacks.

The site (http://www.zpacks.com/accessories.shtml) says the store is
closed while the owner is doing the CDT and expects to reopen in
December.  And all the stuff sacks are showing "sold out".
So this is a great idea but currently unavailable.

Those planning trips next year should keep the site in mind for equipping.

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>