[pct-l] Free Fall...long lost relative of Billy Goat? :)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 23:15:30 CDT 2009

So...I was hiking from Copper Mtn to Frisco today mainly on the CT/CDT (We veered off and took a side trail directly into Frisco for beer. :D)

And I saw a familiar face to many  of you all.  Free Fall! He's on his way SoBo to Mexico.

But, well, I think he may be a long lost relative of Billy Goat:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4009418&l=6e61719611&id=563440020

:)

He's doing well. We talked for a good while and caught up. He's having a blast and taking many alt (longer!) routes.  Hopes to make it to the San Juans before the snow hits (this time of the year is dicey!)

I had some people with me who had to get back to Boulder..otherwise I'd have bought him a beer. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art