[pct-l] Looking for a few address

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 11:01:41 CDT 2009

Hi all, I just got back (about two weeks ago) from a great PCT thru hike.
I'm attempting to send out about 30 thank you notes to the trail angles that
helped me along the way.  Because I ripped up and tossed out my Yogi Guide
during the trip I am missing a few addresses.  I was wondering
if anyone on the list could help me out.

If you could send any of these to me please just respond to my email as I'm
not sure these people would want their address posted online.

Thanks for any help.

Day-Late

The addresses (information) I'm looking for are:

The Manns (Scout & Frodo) in San Diego

Chuck Norris & Tigger (Randy and LuAnne of Flordia)

The Trail angles at Buck Lake on Big Creek Road

The Braatens  in Belden

The Heitmans in Old Station

I'm also looking for the name of the very hiker friendly Ranger at Burney
Falls State Park (I think it is Sheila?)